Turbo, sport & eco modes, push start, sunroof, navigation, back up camera, leather interior, heated seats, memory driver seat, power locks/windows/seats, cruise & traction control, Bluetooth, AUX, USB, disc player, OnStar, steering wheel controls.
For more information or test drive, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 208-344-8735 or stop by and ask for Chuck! Feel free to submit a credit application on our website under the Financing tab.
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can visit our website www.sunsetmotorsid.com, call us at (208)344-8735 or email email@example.com. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
Vehicle Inquiry for 2014 BMW 4 Series 2dr Cpe 428i RWD
2dr Cpe 428i RWD
2.0L DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder Turbocharged -inc: aluminum engine block, high precision direct injection, Valvetronic, Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing and electronic throttle control
Share with a Friend
Share with a Friend
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).