Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air conditioning, single-zone manual
Air filter, particle
Alternator, 130 amps
Armrest, driver seat
Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard includes coat hooks on rear handles
Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
Cargo security cover, rigid, removable
Cargo storage, tray under rear floor
Cargo tie downs, 4
Chassis, all-wheel drive
Cruise control, electronic, automatic
Cup holders, 4 front in console and 2 rear in center armrest
Daytime Running Lamps, reduced intensity low beam
Defogger, rear-window, electric
Door handles, body-color
Door locks, rear child security
Driver Information Center 3.5" monochrome display, digital readouts, Ice Blue back lighting
Power outlet, 110-volt, located on rear of center console
Power outlet, auxiliary, 12-volt
Rear Vision Camera
Remote vehicle starter system
Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
Safety belts, 3-point rear outboard and center position lap belt
Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual
Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
Seatback, front passenger flat-folding
Shift knob, satin silver and chrome
Skid plate, front and rear fascia, silver-painted
StabiliTrak, stability control system includes Traction Control
Steering column, manual tilt and telescoping
Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
Steering wheel, 3-spoke
Steering, power, non-variable ratio, electric
Storage drawer, front passenger underseat
Storage includes covered bin on top of center stack, large glove box, upper glove box, open-bin cubbies on each side of center stack, center stack lower bin and pull-out bin on driver-side of instrument panel
Suspension, Ride and Handling
Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
Tire Pressure Monitor System
Tire, compact spare
Tires, P205/70R16 all-season, blackwall
Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
For more information or test drive, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 208-344-8735 or stop by and ask for Chuck! Feel free to submit a credit application on our website under the Financing tab.
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can visit our website www.sunsetmotorsid.com, call us at (208)344-8735 or email email@example.com. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
Vehicle Inquiry for 2016 Chevrolet Trax AWD 4dr LT
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).