Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain side-impact airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Alternator, 150 amps
Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Body, Pick Up Box
Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
Bumper, front chrome
Bumper, rear chrome
Cooling, external engine oil cooler
CornerStep, rear bumper
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
Door handles, black
Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
Four wheel drive
Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
Grille, chrome with chrome surround, chrome with chrome honeycomb mesh
GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
Headlamps, halogen reflector
Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering
Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
Wheelhouse liners, rear
Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine and (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
Bench seat/console, flex fuel, power locks, windows, driver seat, cruise and traction control, independent climate, Bluetooth, AUX, USB, disc player with steering wheel control.
For more information, call 208-344-8735, email email@example.com or stop by for a test drive!
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can call us at (208)344-8735 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle Inquiry for 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 153.0" LT w/1LT
4WD Crew Cab 153.0" LT w/1LT
5.3L FLEXFUEL ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
Share with a Friend
Share with a Friend
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).