Message center warnings-inc: system malfunction, trans overheat, low fuel, low coolant, vehicle security, oil level/temp/pressure/change needed
Multi-leaf spring rear suspension
Passenger assist handles
Passenger side 3rd door hinged to rear of cab for rear seat access
Passlock theft deterrent security system
Pwr four-wheel disc brakes
Rear wheel drive
Removable tailgate w/badge name/decal
Scotchgard Fabric Protector on all cloth & carpet surfaces
Side door guard beams
Solar-Ray tinted glass (all windows)
Swing-out rear quarter windows
Warning tones-inc: key-in-ignition, seat belt, headlamp, turn signal
The three-section frame is stiffer, lighter and easier to assemble than that of the previous C/K model. It contributes to better impact absorbing, a smoother ride and quieter interior noise volumes. Payload capacity is up as well. A new family of Vortec V8 engines (in 1999) makes more power and torque over a flatter curve. Transmission modifications mean the gearchangers should prove more durable, and a tow-haul mode improves performance under heavy loads. Revised steering, suspension and braking systems make driving the Silverado a joy. Four-wheel disc antilock brakes are standard, steering feel has been tightened up thanks in part to the inclusion of power rack-and-pinion gear on models under 6,400 GVWR, the turning circle is smaller and a wider rear track contributes to greater stability. Camper shell is included. Come check out the low miles on this rig! Call or stop by and ask for Chuck.
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can call us at (208)344-8735 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle Inquiry for 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Ext Cab 157.5" WB C6P LS
HD Ext Cab 157.5" WB C6P LS
6.0L (364) SFI V8 (Vortec) engine
Share with a Friend
Share with a Friend
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).