Driver/front passenger whiplash protection seating system (WHIPS)
Dual exhaust w/polished tips
Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
Dual-zone electronic climate control (ECC)-inc: rear seat vents
Dynamic stability & traction control (DSTC)
Flat-folding passenger seat
Front door storage pockets
Front fog lights
Front footwell entry lights
Front reclining bucket seats-inc: head restraints
Front seatback storage pockets
Front/rear armrests w/storage & cupholders
Front/rear reading lamps
Front/rear stabilizer bars
Hill descent control (HDC)
Illuminated lockable glove box
Intelligent driver info system (IDIS)
Interior cabin light delay feature
ISOFIX child seat attachments -inc: top tether anchors
Leather shift knob
Lockable underfloor storage in cargo area
MacPherson strut front suspension
Multi-link independent rear suspension
Outside Temp Gauge
Overhead-mounted seat belt reminder lights
Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
Pwr parking brake w/auto release
Pwr windows -inc: front auto-up/down, anti-trap feature
Rear fog light w/auto-off
Rear window deactivation
Rear window defroster w/timer
Roll stability control (RSC)
Roll-over protection system (ROPS)
Safe Approach & Home Safe security lighting
Side impact protection system (SIPS) -inc: driver/front passenger side-impact airbags, front/rear side inflatable curtains (IC)
SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month subscription
Speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
Tilt/telescopic steering column
Tire pressure monitoring system
Trailer stability assist (TSA)
Ultra-slim center control panel
XC door panel stitching
XC front/rear/cargo floormats
The 2010 Volvo XC60 is a solid hit thanks to its combination of convenience, safety, style and performance. The popularity of small luxury crossovers has grown in recent years and this vehicle is a hit on the market with the distinctive design inside and out, ample interior space, many safety-oriented features, long list of standard equipment, and strong turbocharged engine.The XC60 3.2 is powered by, yes, a 3.2-liter inline-6 that generates 235 horsepower and 236 pound-feet of torque. Rollover-sensing stability control, anti-lock brakes with brake assist, front-seat side airbags, side curtain airbags and whiplash-reducing front seats are all standard on the 2010 Volvo XC60. Also standard is City Safety, which can reduce or avoid a low-speed frontal impact by applying the vehicle's brakes without driver intervention. Hill Descent Control is standard on all-wheel-drive models. Other safety options include a lane departure warning system, a driver alert system.
Call or stop by to test drive this vehicle and ask for Chuck!
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can call us at (208)344-8735 or email at email@example.com
Vehicle Inquiry for 2010 Volvo XC60 AWD 4dr 3.2L
AWD 4dr 3.2L
3.2L DOHC 24-valve I6 engine
Share with a Friend
Share with a Friend
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).